Rt-Science Tools2D for Delphi is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-04-06. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
A compilation of components for Borland and CodeGear Delphi and C++ compilers for generating Cartesian X/Y-plots from scientific and financial data. It supports a large variety of axis scaling types, series, calculated line legends, movable markers, etc., and thus gives you a tool for generating scientific and financial graphing programs easily, while retaining numerous options for tailoring the end product to the requirements of you and your customers.
* Plots as easy as creating arrays
* Fully working program within a few minutes see example
* From online data acquisition graphing to stock charting applications
* Unlimited number of secondary axis
* Lines, point symbols, error indicators, arrows, bars, bubbles, OHLC (western plot), candle stick
* Linear and non linear regression, interpolation, differential, integral
* Auto updating, auto scaling, auto zooming
* Legends, movable markers, automatic calculation results in labels
* Editors with enhanced options, color and style selectors with unique PropertyLinks
* Set properties without writing a line of code
Rt-Science Tools2D for Delphi (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 14.40 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 201 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.